Recent LCOR Inc. reviews
Awesome place to live
Excellent place to live. Beautiful amenities. Seriously, the nicest amenities of any apartment building I've ever been inside. Lots of Wharton students. Great management.
Location, Location, Location
You pay more for the benefit of living here, but the building is awesome, the location is really good (easy to and from university city), and not just slightly removed from the core of Rittenhouse.
Love 1919 Market
It's a fantastic place to live if it's in your budget. The floorplans are on the smaller end for the price point, but it's probably the nicest, most modern apartment building in Philadelphia and it's in an amazing location.
Great building in good location
Best value for money and location
Great Building / Management
1919 Market is a new, high-end building that is great to live in. Fantastic floorplans and finishes; everything works as it should; and responsive, friendly management. Quiet building, don't hear the neighbors around you. Expansive common area, roofdeck, gym, and pool that facilitate meeting neighbors and social gatherings amongst friends.
Best place to live.
Excellent staff, amenities, very modern and lovely floor plans. It's super close and convenient to everything without feeling like you're right on top of everything. It's a bit pricey but worth it in my opinion.
Top notch amenities, would highly recommend
Overall, it has been a good experience. It is pretty cheap for the area (walking distance to HQ and the McLean silver line station), and it is quiet. Free parking is a plus. It is old, however, which is the downside, though it was renovated before I moved in. I moved here, rather than Arlington, because I am already from the area, and so I wanted to be close to work. I will be moving out into a newer, luxury apartment this year, though.
Great apartment building near metro
Very positive. Great management and super close to the metro. Also above a 24 hour grocery store with Starbucks
Love the apartment and the people who work downstairs. Some kinks being worked out and delays with amenities since it is a new building. I think next year (after it has been in operations/ use for 1 year), things will be a bit more smooth.
Brand new building with great amenities and location
I am a first year MBA student at Wharton. Overall, I would recommend this building to someone looking for a brand new building with great amenities and location
Brand new apartment and great amenities
- Everything is brand-new. Brand-new appliances, washer/dryer in unit
- Heater/AC is energy-efficient. Utility bills $20-30 monthly.
- Rooms are facing south, big windows, a lot of sunlight during the day
- Great rooftop lounge, gym facilities
- Parking garage in the building. Zip car is also located in the parking garage
Convenient and safe location
- Easy commute to university city: It takes less than 15 min door to door from my apt to Huntsman hall via Trolley
- Transportation to New York: If you have to make trips to New York every Friday for recruiting, this building is the right building for you (~10 min walking distance from the 30th station/bolt bus stop)
- Groceries/drug stores: Wawa (across the street), CVS (in the building), Trader Joe's (5-10 min walk)
- Market street is one of the main streets in center city and it feels safe at night
- You have to walk a little bit to get to the Rittenhouse area but it's not too bad.
Only downside is it's a bit expensive for the square footage you get. It does have a good, efficient layout for studios with built-in closets for storage, but I wish I had a little more space. Also, it can be a little noisy if you live close to the ground floor (I'm on the 7th floor and I can hear cars honking/fire trucks on market street)
Great building but noisy street
The building and apartment is great. The only problem is the fire department on the same street that makes a lot of noise.
New, good but a bit expensive
Great quality and very kind personnel. Fantastic amenities. A bit expensive.