- Air Conditioning
- Building Laundry Room
- Doorman Building
- Fitness Center
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Parking Available
- Pet Friendly
- Private Balconies
- Stainless Steel Appliances
About this Location
4 min walk
11 min walk
updated 15 hrs ago
Schedule Appointment At(646) 593-7514
Stove & Oven
Building Laundry Room
Overall rating 7.5/10, based on 2 renter reviews
Great for busybodies
Residents are mainly working professionals, so daytime is quiet and therefore was good for me since I worked from home a lot.
Good amount of sunlight if you are facing the street.
Laundry is in the basement.
No pets allowed.
NOTE: There have been cases of missing packages.
Studio / 1 bath
Spacious, Lots of Light w. Balcony, Great Neighborhood, but no Amenities
The Wilshire has been a great place to leave. We have a 1-bedroom with a balcony, which makes all the difference. The management is helpful but the building does not offer any amenities at all.
1 bed / 1 bath
Getting around Midtown
Parking Near The Wilshire
Cons: A bit of a walk to get to grocery stores, coffee shops, and pharmacies (~3-5 blocks). Lots of construction! Hudson Yards construction is 24/7; and the construction on 28th street between 10th and 11th avenue also goes into the weekend. The Scores and Eagle Bar noise isn't as bad, but it can get noisy on late weekend nights, with drunk and rowdy patrons smoking outside.
* Easily accessible from a majority of transit hubs.
* Tremendous investment on the part of private and public entities, so there's a lot of development and renewarl.
* Proximity to Javits Center, Penn Station, and Time Square make it heavily policed and quite safe.
* NOISE--from the Lincoln Tunnel, the Javits, the River, the tourists, but above all else the construction
* Proximity to Javits Center, Penn Station, and Time Square can suck the character out of the location. Don't move here if you're looking to easily find a neighborhood with it's own personality (your local coffee place is going to be Starbucks and your local Italian place is going to be a hike if you want anything other than Sbarro/Olive Garden).
Similar apartments & condos