- Air Conditioning
- Doorman Building
- Fitness Center
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Parking Available
- Pet Friendly
- Stainless Steel Appliances
About this Location
3 min walk
L (metro) - 3 min
11 min walk
Stove & Oven
Lots of Sunlight
Overall rating 9.0/10, based on 1 renter review
Quiet, bright, and spacious
Love the building and apartment. The building is clean, well-maintained, and quiet and the apartment itself is spacious, has great closet space, has an eat-in kitchen, and is bright with tall ceilings. The location is ideal--steps to the subway, across the street from Food Emporium (and a block away from Whole Foods and Trader Joes), and near tons of restaurants and bars.
1 bed / 1 bath
Getting around Midtown
Parking Near 105 East 15th Street
Cons: A bit of a walk to get to grocery stores, coffee shops, and pharmacies (~3-5 blocks). Lots of construction! Hudson Yards construction is 24/7; and the construction on 28th street between 10th and 11th avenue also goes into the weekend. The Scores and Eagle Bar noise isn't as bad, but it can get noisy on late weekend nights, with drunk and rowdy patrons smoking outside.
* Easily accessible from a majority of transit hubs.
* Tremendous investment on the part of private and public entities, so there's a lot of development and renewarl.
* Proximity to Javits Center, Penn Station, and Time Square make it heavily policed and quite safe.
* NOISE--from the Lincoln Tunnel, the Javits, the River, the tourists, but above all else the construction
* Proximity to Javits Center, Penn Station, and Time Square can suck the character out of the location. Don't move here if you're looking to easily find a neighborhood with it's own personality (your local coffee place is going to be Starbucks and your local Italian place is going to be a hike if you want anything other than Sbarro/Olive Garden).
Similar apartments & condos