Apartments located in
Recent Kaiserman Company reviews
Loved my time at the claridge
Definitely recommend this building - right on Rittenhouse Square, spacious (we had a 2br), and good price. We had an unrenovated room which kept our cost down, having a rug wasn't ideal but it also never really bothered us. Maintenance team is so fast and responsive. I'll be sad to leave this building!
I love the common areas in the Claridge – the gym is spacious and clean, the sauna is great, the conference area and lounge are well-furnished and perfect for meetings. Can't beat the location or the rent!
Great building with really awesome staff (front desk, door staff, maintenance). The unit is nice, though slightly dated. The only real challenge is the building is right on Walnut street, which is quite loud with significant ongoing construction.
The Good, the Bad, & the Neutral
The Rittenhouse Claridge is a good community but lacking.
- Maintenance is quick to respond to issues, can either call the front desk or submit online
- Spacious living room
- Great views over the park and roof deck (but this doesn't compare to many other high rises decks)
- Elevators are currently being worked on so wait times can be long and are exaggerated by the 2 person rule (which some residents are VERY serious about)
- Kitchen is TINY
- Some rooms on the smaller side
- Gym - has a yoga room (that doesn't seem to be mopped enough) and has some of the basics (treadmill, free weights, a few machines), but definitely smaller
- Package system - secure room, but often issues with something being delivered but not showing up (it normally does a day or two later) and can be very messy
- Lounge - nice lounge but I personally hardly use it
Great value and location, gym, tons of Wharton students
Great Wharton community to be a part of. Apartments are larger than what peers are paying for smaller spaces in other buildings. Location right on Rittenhouse Square is wonderful (especially with the 2x a week farmers markets right on our doorstep). Only issue is the package system- can get overloaded at times.
like living here so far
only been here 6 months but like it so far. building has gym, lounge, roofdeck, package receiving, and is pet friendly
Great value for money
We have a renovated unit on the 17th floor with West facing windows overlooking Rittenhouse Park. There were leakage issues when we moved in but those have now been fixed. Tons of space for a 2BD if you are willing to share a bathroom.
Great value apartment for MBAs
My roommate and I have really enjoyed our experience. Coming from apartments in NYC where we paid much more for much less, we've been really happy with the amount of space we have and the amenities we have access to for the rent we're paying. The location also can't be beat - we've loved living on the park (and getting park views in our apartment) and we're really in the center of all Wharton social activities, and the walk across Walnut to campus is super convenient.
The Claridge is an awesome building option super conveniently located, right on Rittenhouse Square. It has spacious apartments and all building amenities you need, including a gym and nice common space.
Great building with amenities
- Great location right at the park
- Good amenities - gym, lounge, sun roof, doorman and maintenance staff
- Responsive management
- Reasonable all-inclusive rent with flexible lease durations (< 12 months possible)
- Rooms below the 15th floor on the side of the alley have too much noise from the dumpster trucks every morning - can be a challenge if you are a light sleeper
- Some rooms may have lesser sunlight
- Some rooms have thin walls, but it also depends on how picky your neighbours are - wasn't a problem for me
- Moving elevators are a bit tiny
Great except temp control
Great apartment, responsive management. Biggest issue is the building dictates when the heat goes on so the apartment gets VERY WARM as soon as that happens. Maintenance is unable to turn on individual AC units when this happens.
Great place to live!
Have very much enjoyed living here for first year and plan to renew my lease
Rittenhouse Claridge Review
Not too many MBAs, not too few MBAs - Just the right amount!
Strongly recommend the Claridge to all Wharton students
Rittenhouse Claridge Review
Studio for a student