- Air Conditioning
- Doorman Building
- Fitness Center
- Granite Countertops
- Parking Available
- Pet Friendly
- Stainless Steel Appliances
About this Location
Stove & Oven
Overall rating 5.0/10, based on 1 renter review Write a review
This isn't a place you get because you want to be impressed, it gets the job done and it's walking distance to my school. Here are some things that I would want the next person who lives here to know:
- I used a humidifier during the winter and when some condensation formed on the walls it was yellow. I think the humidity was cleaning old smoke of the walls?
- The elevator was out for 6 weeks because of a part that was apparently backordered. I get that it was probably out of their control but it was annoying because I lived on the 4th floor.
- All of the counter tops are made of 12 x 12 pieces of tile, which is fine except for the fact that the grout is so low and the gaps are so wide that everything gets trapped in between them. Every time you try to clean it, you find a new collection of dirt that you know has been there longer than you've lived there. It hurts.
- The bathroom will randomly smell like cigarette smoke. I don't really mind it too much, but recently the smell has gotten stronger and the place that I store the spare towels is somewhat near the fan and so the towels smelled a little bit like smoke.
- You should not open up the bedroom window (if you have just walked into the room, its the window on the left). Every day your downstairs neighbor smokes out of their window, which normally isnt a big deal but during the summer when you need to leave the window open it becomes an issue. You'll be fine if you just open the one the faces out to the street.
- The heater in the bedroom is wonderful, that thing will warm you up so quickly. the heater in the living room feels like it does nothing because the hot air goes upstairs and you never feel it unless you are sitting right in front of it.
- Sometimes when I open the cabinet below the sink it smells like cigarette smoke.
- These are the best blinds I have ever had installed in an apartment. They are the ones with no visible strings and you just raise or lower it to the height you want and it stays. Made me want to put these in my home later in life.
- The pantry in the kitchen is so lazy, they put a shitty shelf in there. They just don't want to pay somebody to build shelves into the area which would increase the amount of storage (you would understand if you saw it)
- It has a loft which is really cool, the extra space is really nice and the way it overlooks the living room is really fun. During the summer, you do not want to spend time up here unless you have a good air conditioning because hot air rises and this part of the apartment gets THICK during summer.
- I'm not completely comfortable going up and down the stairs that lead to the loft, they just don't feel safe.
- There is no balcony.................. ?
- You get really good natural lighting all day, but that does make it get pretty hot during summer.
- A man once exposed himself to me in the courtyard
- One time I woke up to 15 gun shots and later I found out that someone had died and another was injured a block from where this apartment is. It was a targeted crime though so that kind of weirdly made me feel better?
- There's this stain on the ceiling of the loft that has been there since I moved in and I'm too afraid to touch it. It's kind of a light brownish goop.
1 bed / 1 bath
Similar apartments & condos