- Doorman Building
- Fitness Center
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Individually Controlled Heat & A/C
- Parking Available
- Pet Friendly
- Private Balconies
- Stainless Steel Appliances
About this Location
7 min via C (metro)
C (metro) - 1 min
11 min walk
updated 10 hrs ago
Schedule Appointment At(646) 593-7514
Stainless Steel Appliances
Individually Controlled Heat & A/C
Views Of Hudson River And Manhattan
Overall rating 9.0/10, based on 2 renter reviews
Great place to live
Close to three major subway lines, recently updated lounge and gym, concierge services are really prompt with packages, and dry cleaners on site. Maintenance never takes longer than 1 day to complete a service.
If you like to eat, Hell's Kitchen has some of the best and diverse foods!
2 beds / 2 baths
Great building, great neighborhood.
Great building, in an awesome neighborhood. Would recommend to others.
1 bed / 1 bath
About Hell's Kitchen
Getting around Hell's Kitchen
Parking Near Longacre House
Hell's Kitchen Reviews
* Easily accessible from a majority of transit hubs.
* Tremendous investment on the part of private and public entities, so there's a lot of development and renewarl.
* Proximity to Javits Center, Penn Station, and Time Square make it heavily policed and quite safe.
* NOISE--from the Lincoln Tunnel, the Javits, the River, the tourists, but above all else the construction
* Proximity to Javits Center, Penn Station, and Time Square can suck the character out of the location. Don't move here if you're looking to easily find a neighborhood with it's own personality (your local coffee place is going to be Starbucks and your local Italian place is going to be a hike if you want anything other than Sbarro/Olive Garden).
Similar apartments & condos