- Doorman Building
- Fitness Center
- Granite Countertops
- Hardwood Floors
- Individually Controlled Heat & A/C
- Parking Available
- Pet Friendly
- Private Balconies
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Walk-in Closets
About this Location
10 min via M31 (bus)
14 min walk
E (metro) - 12 min
updated 15 hrs ago
Schedule Appointment At(646) 593-7514
Individually Controlled Heat & A/C
Views Of The Empire State Building
Overall rating 7.0/10, based on 2 renter reviews
Decent apartment, but very far west!
The building is pretty compact as there are only 8 floors. No doorman on the 55th Street entrance where I live but it's okay. The area is not the most well lit or safe. There are a few project housing units nearby and the neighborhood gets quite dark at times.
D'agastino and Dunkin' Donughts nearby are useful but overpriced. The new FIKA across the street is a great weekend haunt to just relax and people watch.
The apartment itself is a very typical high rise apartment - wooden floors, small bathroom (outdated fixtures), and small kitchen.
Neighbors are pretty quiet and not bothersome.
At night you'll hear the gallop of horses walking back to their station after giving Central Park tourists a ride.
The main downside is the few avenue walks to the nearest subway (and they're the longer avenues).
Overall, management is nice and decently responds well.
1 bed / 1 bath
About Hell's Kitchen
Getting around Hell's Kitchen
Parking Near West 54th
Hell's Kitchen Reviews
* Easily accessible from a majority of transit hubs.
* Tremendous investment on the part of private and public entities, so there's a lot of development and renewarl.
* Proximity to Javits Center, Penn Station, and Time Square make it heavily policed and quite safe.
* NOISE--from the Lincoln Tunnel, the Javits, the River, the tourists, but above all else the construction
* Proximity to Javits Center, Penn Station, and Time Square can suck the character out of the location. Don't move here if you're looking to easily find a neighborhood with it's own personality (your local coffee place is going to be Starbucks and your local Italian place is going to be a hike if you want anything other than Sbarro/Olive Garden).
Similar apartments & condos