Lincoln Property Company
Apartments located in
- Atlanta (25)
- Austin (10)
- Baltimore (2)
- Boston (14)
- Charlotte (2)
- Chicago (36)
- Dallas-Fort Worth (51)
- Denver (9)
- Gainesville (1)
- Houston (13)
- Los Angeles (5)
- Miami (6)
- Minneapolis-Saint Paul (1)
- Nashville (13)
- New York (4)
- Orlando (1)
- Philadelphia (6)
- Phoenix (3)
- Pittsburgh (1)
- Raleigh-Durham (4)
- Richmond (1)
- San Antonio (1)
- Tampa (2)
- Washington DC (4)
- Takes initiative to make sure things are working properly
- Organizes community activities
Bell South Lamar
The Alexander At The District
12 South Flats
Recent Lincoln Property Company reviews
Realistic Review of Camden
Camden is a busy apartment building but has an extremely attentive service staff. Service needs are filled within 24hrs and there is a daily cleaning crew that keeps the building clean. This is a very young building though some families do live here. Apartment walls are very thick- the only time you hear other residents is from the hall. However, avoid living on the demonbreun st side- the street level noise can be an issue. The building overall is a great place to be walking distance from school but far enough away to not run into classmates every elevator ride.
Decent apartment/ready to move
Love my actually apartment layout/view from the 17th floor. Its about a 15 minute walk to both campus and the gulch. A new management company in the past few years has drastically decreased my opinion of the property. Guest parking is a hassle, the majority of the staff (concierge) are unhelpful and rude, and I've had several problems with neighbors (noise and smoking). With that being said, it is a convenient location and pet-friendly. Amenities are average.
The new management company has not been maintaining the building to its potential. Lights are constantly out in the hallways, carpets are filthy and stained, and maintenance takes a week to respond to simple issues. They do not seem to care about their residents as much as other complexes.
Great spot for young professionals in UCity
I've lived here for many years now and have had a great time. As a young professional, the quiet apt with great amenities has served me well. Management is incredibly responsive which is also fantastic. Great find for a great price for an apt in ucity!
A fellow student and I live together. We each have our own private bedroom and bathroom. I’ve made a pro-con list for y’all to consider
- management is very responsive and helpful
- trash service five nights a week
- 4 minutes from school
- 8 minutes from Target, West 7th St, etc.
- free parking in a covered garage (although I chose to pay $35/month for a reserved spot because I wanted to guarantee I’d never have to use the stairs). Also your guests can park on the top floor, so that’s nice
- small gym and pool
- the building is pretty insulated and temperature controlled, so you never have to crank the heat or AC in your apartment
- everything can be accessed with a code, so you don’t have to carry keys
- pest control sprays the exterior of the building every week. We had a couple small bugs when we first moved in, so they also came and sprayed inside the apartment for free as well
- the apartment comes with a dishwasher and washer and dryer
- this is not the best place to live if you want to go for walks. It’s not unsafe, but it’s not a suburban community either. Plus there’s not really much to walk to anyway
- your bedroom window may face other apartments or the parking structure and it’s not completely soundproof. This normally is not a big deal but occasionally I’ll hear neighbors fighting or dogs barking
- the bedrooms have carpet and people who had pets before you might have left presents in the form of animal fur. When I first moved in my closet smelled so much like cat that I had to detox the carpet with baking soda for a few hours. Otherwise you will occasionally get a wet dog smell in the hallways, though never in the apartment itself
- at night you might hear faint sounds of trains or ambulances
TLDR: I think it’s worth it to live here as a 1L because it’s overall pretty nice, management is helpful, and the drive to school is super fast
Definitely not a budget option
Pricey but great staff, and say location from campus, and beautiful apartments and facilities.
Its a very very nice building in a walkable location (12 minute walk from school). 24/7 concierge service, packages secured by concierge, 24/7 maintenance, parking included in the rent. Across the street are tons of restaurants/bars and a coffee shop. Secured parking lot and secured key/elevator access. I feel very safe.
Crowd is a mixture of families, students, working professionals
Cons: I did find one mice in the gym once! Also the building doesnt smell that great, especially over the weekend when drunk people leave food in the elevator
Good Place to Live
Good experience, nothing to flashy. Crappy gym area. But very open floor plan.
Circa 922 Review
Circa Apt Review
12 South Apartments
In the best neighborhood and the apartment is also dog friendly!
The Lakes of Bellevue Review
Involved management, good location, fast internet. That’s all I ask for.
Don’t move here
Roaches, water leaks, unresponsive management team. Overpriced for what you are receiving. There was a shooting inside the building that management never updated us on. The key fob system is always done so there are many time you will come home and not be able to park inside the garage or even enter the building. 90 amenity fee and the amenities are run down, outdated, and consistently closed.
Not worth it
My 1L there was different management and everything was perfect. However, when then Franklin took over there has been something different every month. Items have been stolen from my door, the management could not figure out why there were issues with the payment portal, the pool was not in maintenance for nearly the entire summer, the fobs to enter the building are always broken. I highly highly recommend against
Space is great, and right downtown. Access to the trinity trail is my favorite part. Management could be better.