Apartments located in
- Atlanta (24)
- Austin (20)
- Baltimore (7)
- Boston (13)
- Charlotte (7)
- Chicago (28)
- Dallas-Fort Worth (13)
- Denver (52)
- Houston (5)
- Indianapolis (1)
- Los Angeles (24)
- Miami (24)
- Minneapolis (6)
- Nashville (3)
- New York (17)
- Orlando (3)
- Philadelphia (14)
- Phoenix (34)
- Pittsburgh (1)
- Portland (20)
- Raleigh-Durham (33)
- Seattle (71)
- St Louis (1)
- Tampa (5)
- Washington DC (24)
- Building management has been attentive and easy to work with
- Management is always responsive to needs
Recent Greystar reviews
Great Location and Staff
The Collins is in the perfect location and staff are very friendly.
They always run events for residents to encourage the community feel.
Gym is great as well. More competitive deals are out (Philadelphia market is over saturated with rentals) there so keep this in mind when negotiating/re-negotiating your rate. They were not receptive when I tried; hopefully their attitude is better this year.
I live in a brand new, clean and sleek apartment with many great amenities including a 24hr concierge. I feel very safe and comfortable in the building. The staff are always quick to respond and very respectful and helpful with addressing any concerns.
Great building, perfect location
I’ve been living at Ore 82 for almost a year now and it’s been a great experience. The building is only 2-3 years old and I’ve had rough experiences with such new buildings before. Fortunately, Ore 82 has had very few of those kinks. The leasing office is generally pretty responsive and maintenance addresses any issues quickly and effectively. The front desk is incredibly friendly (one woman spent almost 20 minutes helping me figure out where to order food from when I mentioned I had a craving for Chinese) and is manned 24/7 which I love. The location is also excellent if you work on the Hill. And even if you don’t there’s plenty to do and see down in Navy Yard. My only complaint as of now is that the closest grocery store is Harris Teeter, which is outrageously priced. I often end up going the extra distance to shop at Safeway down in Waterfront. A Whole Foods should be opening across the street soon which will help with those last minute needs but definitely won’t be a more affordable option. Overall, I love this building.
Very happy here
Good management, clean common spaces, I am very happy here! The neighborhood is good, peaceful, quiet, and a Whole Foods is set to open across the street in a couple months. I would recommend this apartment building to any young professional. Oh, and it’s dog friendly!
Good for Now
The leasing process was easy but parking has been difficult. The management office has some good people and some challenging individuals. Facilities are clean and efficient. Lots of events in the building. Front desk team is friendly and helpful. Wish there was a business center so we didn't have to ask front desk to get things off of the printer. Layout of apartment is awkward and could be more efficient.
Great building in heart of Philly
I've loved living in the Collins! I would strongly recommend it, especially for roommates.
- Directly on top of a Target. It's like your refrigerator is a Target.
- There's also a CVS and Starbucks downstairs
- Very quiet in the whole building
- Incredibly low utility/electrical bills (~$80/month for our 2BR)
- Package receiving machines are very effective. You won't miss Amazon deliveries.
- Common amenities are very nice but not so nice they get overcrowded (i.e. the rooftop doesn't get too fratty)
- Unit finishes are great. Everything has just worked since we moved in.
- Rooms are good size. It doesn't feel like one roommate is getting a bad deal.
- Local bar/restaurant/grocery scene just keeps getting better.
- Always feel very safe. Doorman is always there and the fact you can enter via Chestnut or Sansom means you can enter on a street that has more activity if you prefer late at night.
- There have been a few small issues that have persisted. The front intercom system has never worked well but it's just not an issue because the doorman is always there.
- Similarly, our living room blinds have always been a bit of an issue but they're finally fixing them soon.
- Not tons of common storage in the units, but the closets in the rooms are a good size
- Gym is good but definitely not great. I've used it in place of a gym membership but it's not enough if you want a lot of variety.
Convenient for UT Students
The apartments are nice and modern. The gym is recently renovated and is excellent. The new-ish management has done a good job of improving the complex. There are restaurants and a Chase bank downstairs, and the 801 Express bus and the UT Intramural Fields shuttle stop right outside my building, which makes getting to campus very easy.
Great value for money
Staff at the front office is super nice
Good price, only 7 years old, quiet and 7 minutes by car to Fuqua
Good price, only 7 years old, quiet and 7 minutes by car to Fuqua
Great apartment but unfortunately next to construction :(
My fiance and I love the apartment building, staff and amenities here - all the apartments are recently renovated with new appliances and floors. The only big negative is the construction that recently started next door - I believe it's going to be an indoor mall - to be finished in 2019...if I had known the construction was going to start, I don't think we would have rented here!
The Republic is GREAT
The Republic is a great building with great amenities. I love its central location. I highly recommend it.
Outstanding location and amenities. Very nice luxury clean apartments. Maintenance excellent as is management and remainder of staff. Love the location - near great restaurants/gyms/cafes/bars, 20 minutes walk from the hospital, ~5 minute walk to Rittenhouse Square. On the pricier side.
Love the building, very expensive
I love everything about living at 2116 chestnut, except for the rent. My apartment is new, updated, clean, floor to ceiling windows, large closets, has a doorman, and includes a great gym and amenity floor. It is a quick walk to work (~20 min from CHOP/Penn). The management is excellent, and fixes anything that breaks within a day. It is very quiet, I have never heard a peep from my neighbors or upstairs. My only gripe is the rent. My unit is a corner unit on a high floor with a balcony, so you could find a 1BR on a lower floor for a little bit cheaper.
Live alone, property is great. Nice to have a pool, gym, dog park nearby. Management is responsive.